Do you allow pets?
- Yes, we welcome leashed pets.
Do you have a bath house?
- Yes, we have a handicapped accessible facility with two showers, sinks and toilets for both men and women. Use of the bath house is included with your stay.
Are you open all year?
- Yes and no. Our transient and seasonal RV sites are open from April 15th through October 15th, although we can accommodate RV residents with special circumstances during the winter months.
Do you have full hookups?
- Yes, all of our sites provide electric, water, sewer, and Direct TV. All sites have recently been upgraded to 50 amp service. Our popular new concrete parking pads are available at many sites. Not only is parking easier, you’ll be spending less time cleaning your motorhome!
Can you accomodate large RV’s?
- Yes, most of our premium sites can hold a 40+ foot motorhome. We have a pull-through site (68) to make life easy for large rigs with trailers.
Do you sell propane?
- Yes, we sell propane on-site.
Do you have seasonal sites?
- Yes, we do offer seasonal sites. If you are considering a seasonal, we encourage you to call early to reserve a spot.
Do you have dockage?
- No, but there are marinas and a state maintained boat launch in the village, about a mile away.